FJDSJHDWSREWVDSJHXDBFJDSJHDWSREWVDSJHXDB

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Invite Only Invite Only

Saw This At School!

I actually saw this at my school! I was thinking to myself that day, that this should be submitted to Newgrounds. What a coincidence.

As a student who goes to your school, I was able to see it on the big screen, and was really impressed, I was one of the few people that knew what you had done to make the movie with Flash.

A very clever script, and some really cool tweens and voice syncing. The graphics are well done too.

Great job! And I'm still in disbelief that this was posted here.
5/5

Supermario Madness- Supermario Madness-

A Very Impressive Short

I really enjoyed this short.

The sound was very well done, and including most of all the famous Mario sounds.

The Graphics were quite high, and required to be lowered to low quality to see the action, due to skipping.

Overall, very well good job, I found the scene very worth while and enjoyable.

-Keep up the Great work

ToonCastleTV responds:

Ahah thanks X yeah I have to owe it to staroge, a dude called danny, and Triggen for the sounds and stugg, yeah does lag sux. Thx

Portal to Hell! Portal to Hell!

Good, But Lacks Alot.

Nice Use Of .Gifs, And the Sound Quality Was Pretty Good. But Du Hast Is The Worst Song Of Rammstein. Why Must Everyone Give It So Much Attention?

Sharfie responds:

because everyone is a stupid head, dont you agree, im responding to all my reviews!! this is fun

Team Buddy's Escapade Team Buddy's Escapade

Well Done

A Very fun game. Very basic at that, as well as easy to jump into. The graphics weren't the greatest, but still good. I especially enjoyed the lighting/shading effects in the environments, a very nice touch.

As far as adventure games go, this one had alot of content. Some more audio variety and this gets my two thumbs up.

A Very enjoyable game, keep up the good work.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial Moosh'd Anime Tutorial

Very Well Done

A Was Very Impressed By The Well Presented Menu. Your Style Of Anime Is Unique It It's Own Creative way which Will be helpfull to many People, ( Like Myself ). The Drawings could have been Smoother, and overall Better, But for what you have, is very well above average. I'm sure this will help alot of individuals.

5/5 + Favourite

sexybeaver responds:

yep, i know u are

Highs and Lows Highs and Lows

Very Solid Beat

I really enjoyed this one. I really thought the build up of the different instruments and beat gradually formed into seperate parts of the song.

The clarity was very clear, and really lived upto it's name, "High and Low", as the tensions and beats higher, and lower, as well as slow down and speed up.

I can see alot of effort was contributed into making this one.

I would love to review all of your audio, however it would become quite time consuming at the moment, however I will make sure to listen to them all.

Keep up the great work.

Lovin Jesus is Yo Brother Lovin Jesus is Yo Brother

Touching

A Very nice song. Beautifull work. Very great skill in the guitar.

Keep up the great work!

Lieven responds:

Again thank you,it's always nice to get compliments :' )!

G.I. Franklin G.I. Franklin

Very Well Done!

A Very clear voice and wondefull guitar. A very catchy tune, I'm impressed.

Lieven responds:

Thank you very much my good sir. Have a cookie!